30 January 2009

Yay for short weeks

Just had a long weekend and that means a four day week - can't say I have any complaints about that. The long weekend was good too, gave me time to get into the editing.

You may recall I went and saw Kraftwerk at the end of last year. I've heard that one of the guys who started the band has now left so it sounds like I saw it just in time. For those of you who like Kraftwerk you may enjoy this little piece of sillyness.

Music: Primal Scream
Currently Reading: Just finished 'No Ordinary Man' by Suzanne Brockmann
This was a great read. It's an older book that I managed to find second hand. The cover almost made me think twice but she's an author that's never disappointed me in the past and she came through again.
Mood: Nothing like a good book to put one in a good mood :)

No comments: