03 April 2009

Battlestar Galactica

Been a bit slack posting this week due to nasty cold then lots of work.
Got a big stack of printouts sitting on my desk crying out for me to take the red pen to them but I've been slack on that too, I've been watching the end of Battlestar Galactica. Really enjoyed hte first three seasons but this last one i felt lost focus somewhat. There were quite a few flat episodes and the tension was lacking. The season felt a lost as the survivors. But despite my reservations a good story all up.

Two articles that tickled my fancy:
"Fiction world rocked as woman claims no sexual attraction to Neil Gaiman."
"TÖRdötCÖM’s plans for ebooks."


Music: Metallica
Currently reading: 'Unleash the Night' by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I've just bought Nalini Singh's new one 'Angle's Blood' and am looking forward to starting that.

No comments: