07 February 2011

Men try to understand women by reading romance...

Sorry I've been dumped back to dial up speed this week so I'm going to try to keep it quite short.

Over the years I've heard a few men say they should try reading romance, it might help them understand women. Here's a little article about some men who did. A recently engaged writer hopes to be the best husband possible and decides to read the book on his fiance’s nightstand with a few of his friends in order to gain some insight. ...

“Spontaneity, I think it’s a big thing,” The Executive said. “Malcolm’s always doing things like grabbing her breasts, fixing bikes, punching guys’ faces.”

It seemed we were onto something. I scribbled “spontaneity” on my notepad, and we dug deeper. We read some sex scenes aloud. The Jock reached for carrots and dip. ...

It's worth reading the article just for the punch line. Enjoy your week :)

No comments: